Monday, May 14, 2018

May Product Highlight : Alphas & Thickers

Hi dear CTK friends! It's Jordan and Anna here today to share a couple layouts featuring some of the  Alphas and Thickers in the May Kits.

First out is me, Anna with this quite graphic design. I've used the gorgeous blue-black glittery Thickers by Shimelle Box Of Crayons from the May Paradise Add On Kit. And yet a few more goodies from the other kits as Malibu Main, Embellishment and Pattern Paper Play as well :)


Also I've used one of the Free May CTK cut files, It's fabulous.




Who can resist these lovely fabric die-cuts by Pinkfresh Studio?! 
I can't for sure, lol!


 And there you go - an delightful page made with lots of gorgeous Thickers (and a few other gorgeousness of course)
Now it's your turn, get your hands on your Alphas & Thickers :)

Anna xo




Hey, hey friends!  Isn't Anna's layout amazing?  I love the contrast between the dark, glittery Thickers and the background, and that star cut file...just too good!

I have another layout to share with you today using the May "Malibu" Scrapbook kit, the May Embellishment kit, and the alpha and a few papers from the "Malibu" PL kit.


If you're familiar with my projects you have probably noticed by now that I LOVE to use Thickers sentiments for my titles.  They're beautiful, always have the perfect sentiment, and are just so darn easy and quick!  And who couldn't use a time saver?

I  really love circles on my layouts.  Here I used a few various sized punches and cups and lids to trace larger circles.  Once I had everything in place and my title down, I felt like the layout was missing something.  I added the "love" to a punched circle using the alpha from the PL kit and it just fit.  :)

I finished the layout off by adding a few of the other sentiments and hearts from the Thickers pack.  That gold was just the perfect touch, don't you think?

That's it from us.  We hope we have inspired you to search your stash for Thickers and Alphas for fun, quick titles!

Please share your projects with us on our Facebook page and on Instagram using the hashtag #citrustwistkits.  We love to see what you create!

Have beautiful week!

xo, Jo

2 comments:

  1. Marvelous, the both of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna ♥️ thanks so much lovely!! You are awesome!! xo Anna

      Delete