Monday, May 28, 2018

Cute & Wild at Heart

Hi dear CTK friends! Anna here today sharing another page made with the gorgeous CTK May kits.
I've also used one of the fabulous Free CTK cut files, love them.
My design is actually inspired by one of my pages made with the April kits where I made a watercolor backround combined with a cutfile.

Well enough babbling, here's what I came up with using the Main kit, Embellishment kit and the Add On kit.


I fussy cutted out some of the small happy circles from the  Shimelle Glitter Girl papper to back the cut file which I've first painted with some color mist.

My youngest girl loves leaopards and always wear her leopard ears so I figured this was a perfect fit for this photo of her.







Thanks for stopping by here today! Be sure to join us over at the CTK Fan page and have a look at our new beautiful store and website.

Take care! Hugs Anna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment