Saturday, June 30, 2018

3 To Inspire with Veera


It's time for this week's 3 To Inspire Challenge! Here are my three prompts for you:
  1. Layer tags
  2. Use elements from previous kits
  3. Use a color that you haven't used a lot

For this layout, I wanted to challenge myself to use the gorgeous purple that was included in the June scrapbook kit. I really like that color but haven't really used that in my scrapbook layouts.

When I saw the die cuts 1, 2, 3 I knew I wanted to create a list. My original idea was to add journaling to this list but that didn't work as I hated how my handwriting looked. Tags to the rescue and I covered the journaling with the tags. Instead of writing my own journaling I took some old phrase stickers from previous CTK kit to act as my journaling.



Even though I wasn't brave enough to have handwritten journaling on my layout I encourage you to do so! I really like how handwritten journaling looks on layouts and I want to learn how to add that to my layouts more!



Now is your turn to use the prompts to create a project of your own.  Remember to share your creations on the Citrus Twist Kits Friends page on Facebook, or on social media (please tag @citrustwistkits) .   I look forward to see how you interpret the prompts in your pages.

-Veera

No comments:

Post a Comment