Saturday, March 14, 2020

3-to-Inspire with Marivi

Hello everyone, I'm Marivi, and I'm very happy to be here for the first time.

These are my three elements:
1. White background
2. Stitching
3. Alphabet stickers




I used a picture of the beautiful carousel in my city, with a card with colors that blends perfectly with it.I added a die-cut piece (Citrus Twits),too.


For the other page a white background and the precious golden puffy alphabet (Citrus Twits), for the title of the layout.
And finally I have sewn the title, to give a personal touch to the project.



I have left part of the leftover thread loose, to finish decorating,in addition to another die-cut, a margarita of the three that includes the package.


It is a very simple project, which I hope you like and inspire to create your work with this beautiful kit.

Greetings and see you soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment