Monday, March 23, 2020

Life Crafted with Erica




Hey guys! It's Erica here with another layout in my Life Crafted album using the Weekender kit!

Choosing which photos to use and which to leave out on a layout can be hard for me. I love including as many photos as I can, so I am absolutely thrilled with the 2x2 Pocket Pages to give me all the space I need!




On the left hand side of my spread I chose two of favourite photos to highlight and printed them larger. I added layers and texture with scraps of the 6x8 papers. I stamped directly on my photo with the adorable Weekend Life stamp set, and added the gold puffy alphas for my title.





On each photo I added the same elements to compliment each other- a chipboard tab, gold alphas and a phrase from the ephemera pack.





On the right hand side I filled half of my pockets with photos, alternating each pocket with a white piece of card to stamp on and embellish. I chose colours to compliment the bright and fun nature of my photos and the little shops stamp was perfect for Brunch!





I used a few elements from the March Cutaparts Sheet on one pocket. They are a fantastic source for bonus ephemera. I always print mine immediately and incorporate them into my diecut pack. 





To finish off my spread I sprinkled a few puffy hearts about and added a little bit of journaling to a label. Now it's all ready to pop into my Life Crafted album!





Thanks for joining me on the blog today! Happy crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment