Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Pocket Page Challenge with Erica




Hey guys, Erica here, and today I am sharing the second pocket page layout I made with my Weekender kit!





I started with a simple title card - adding my week with the puffy alphas from the kit and a sub title with some tile alphas from a past kit. Then I added two of the flowers from the ephemera pack and sewed them on with happy yellow thread. I layered a photo on one journal card and cut out the sentiment from another to glue onto my photo.





It's usually not a proper Project Life spread from me if there's no movie of the week! This week was no exception and I have really taken to stitching down vellum to create pockets to hold my tickets. On my pocket I used some elements from the March Cutaparts sheet and then stamped with the add on stamps. I also printed the movie poster and layered it with some labels.





I added a third element of stitching on my layout by stitching down a die cut and paired it with a puffy heart. I have another photo with a simple die cut, and one card with a smaller photo that just needed a layer of paper and a tab.





On my last card I paired a few tabs and labels together with a brilliant sentiment stamp from the kit. I simply inked up half of the stamp each time to separate the phrases to nestle my TV show poster in between.





I hope this has given you a little inspiration for your own memory keeping with pockets. Thanks for joining me on the blog today!






No comments:

Post a Comment