Sunday, March 1, 2020

Sunday Sketch with Kira



Hey there!  It's Kira and I am back with another Sunday Sketch.  I am working in my Life Crafted album and using this month's add-on kit.  Here's a look at the sketch:



And my completed layout:



I started with this photo of my son, which, no joke, looks like he committed murder.  Lol.  I caught this photo after he enjoyed a red frosted cupcake at the park.  I decided to play off the red/orange and greens in the photo and gravitated towards those colors for my embellishments.



I fussy cut out a few of the flowers from The Stamp Market's floral paper.  Since I only had a single photo for this layout, I used the flower to "stand in" for the 2nd photo the sketch calls for.

I love the detail on the sketch with the layering of multiple labels.  I used a red label and a yellow label, both cut from a cutapart sheet from The Stamp Market.  I added some bakers twine from my stash and a few tiny attacher staples.



On the reverse page, I typed up my journaling on my computer.  Then I added a fussy cut flower to the top of the page, layering on top of it die cuts and puffy stickers from the kit.  I finished off the entire layout with black splatters.



Thanks for stopping by!  I can't wait to see how you interpret this sketch!

xo, Kira


No comments:

Post a Comment