Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Pocket Page Challenge with Krystal


Hi everyone! Krystal here with another page in my Project Life album for 2020. I'm documenting Week 6 using the brand new "Weekender" Life Crafted Kit. I am loving all of the bright, happy colors in this kit! And I love the way my page turned out!


I had so much fun creating this spread, but before I tell you all the details, I wanted to give you your challenge for this week:

1. Use labels to add journaling space
2. Add texture & dimension with puffy stickers and chipboard
3. Use die cuts to create embellishment clusters on your photos


I love adding labels to my photos and journaling cards for adding a few lines of handwritten journaling. I love that there are always lots of labels included in the Life Crafted Kits and printable cut-aparts. I can never have too many!


I like to tuck my labels into small clusters of embellishments. It gives me a place to add more color and pattern to my spread and allows me to use more of the beautiful supplies in the kit.


I also love adding puffy stickers to my embellishment clusters. It helps keep the page from feeling too flat, but it doesn't add so much dimension that it causes the pocket to warp. I usually add a staple to the puffy stickers when I add them because I love the look of the little squished hearts!


Aren't the colors in this kit gorgeous! I wanted to use all the things on this page, but I did my best to control myself and save some for my next layout. :) 


The process video below walks you through the choices I made in more detail.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope to see you all back here soon!



1 comment:

  1. nice LO. enjoyed your tips and watching your process.

    ReplyDelete