Monday, March 16, 2020

Memory Planning


 Hello crafty friends!
This year I decided to document our stories in a planner. I’m memory planning and loving it! I used the gorgeous March scrapbooking kit and loved using all the florals from this kit! If you’re not familiar with memory planning here’s a glimpse of memory planning. Each week I document highlights from each day. Sometimes I have multiple pictures and sometimes I just journal thoughts from the day and others I have both. I recap the week’s events in the far left edge.
I did a lot of stitching through your this week’s spread:

I also used a single 3x4 card from one of the pattern papers and punched the edge to place in my disc planner:
  
I hope you enjoyed this new to me way of telling my stories! 





No comments:

Post a Comment