Sunday, March 15, 2020

Sunday Sketch with Sheree


Hi everyone!


I’m so happy to be here on the blog today to share the Sunday Sketch with you!  I love working with sketches and this has to be one of my favourites yet!  Let’s take a look…



Here’s what I came up with using the gorgeous March “Weekender” Life Crafted Kit



Since I really liked the sketch I pretty much stuck to the basic design.  I decided on two inch square photos and matted each of them with the pretty teal paper from the kit.  I also chose white cardstock for the background so the colourful papers and embellishments would really pop.

Across the top of the page I positioned the first photo and added some messy machine stitching to the top left corner and a chipboard circle embellishment to the top right.   Next to this I have a strip of the yellow paper from the kit with a stamped sentiment from the new March2020 Life Crafted Traveler’s Notebook Stamp Set and a puffy heart sticker.  There is also ticket and phrase die cut embellishments grouped together which I also added some stitching to.



Across the middle of the layout I layered lots of the puffy heart stickers together in their own little cluster just like in the sketch…so fun!  The photo to the right has a line of stitching across the top for a little texture.


At the bottom section of the page is the third photo.  I added a die cut tab with another stamped sentiment from the same stamp set that I used earlier.  To the right I used the “Comments” die cut for the title and I absolutely love these letter stickers in the kit this month!  Underneath is one of the labels from the cut apart sheet.  I added more stitching and made my own little date tag from white cardstock, added some twine which was stapled into place and another puffy heart sticker was the final touch.


You can see my process in the video below...
 

I had so much fun working with this sketch and I hope I’ve inspired you to have a go at it too!



Thank you for joining me on the blog today!  I look forward to sharing more “Weekender” Kit projects with you soon.


Enjoy your Sunday!

Sheree x

No comments:

Post a Comment