Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Pocket Page Challenge with Diane


Hi guys! Diane here with another Pocket Page Challenge for you!

Things are a bit weird at the moment and I always find myself wanting to be surrounded by familiar, fun things when life gets tough. Craft time is especially important to me!

So my challenge to you today is: Add all the cheery colours!


I've even found myself wanting to edit my photos a little bit more, just to increase the saturation a little bit and help the photos to pop!


The March Life Crafted kit is an obvious way to add as much colour as possible. I picked out all my favourite, bright cards, pulled in some fun and colourful die cuts and then loaded the page with as many puffy hearts as I could!


Humour is also especially important to me right now, so the sentiments on this month's Life Crafted and This Is Life stamp sets were perfect. I print my photos at home (very handy right now) on Canon Photo Glossy II paper, which is perfect for stamping directly on my photos.


Here's a look at the process this spread took ...



I can't wait to see what you do with this challenge so don't forget to post your layouts in the Facebook Fan Page so we can see!


No comments:

Post a Comment