Thursday, March 12, 2020

Start in to 2020 Life Crafted with Nikki Kehr


Hello Citrus Twist Kits Fans,

Nikki here with my first blogpost as a new Design Team Member from Citrus Twist Kits. Life Crafted is a completely new territory for me and at the beginning of the year I decided to give it a try. At that time, I had no idea that I would be included in the Citrus Twist Kits Design Team. Therefore you are there live as I step by step to the new project and I can hardly wait to work with the great products from Citrus Twist Kits. And how do you best start a new project? Of course, with a nice title page and that's what my post today is about. Let´s get started :)



Before I decided to start Life Crafted, I had been doing Project Life since 2013. At the beginning of each year I wrote down what I want to achieve in the coming year and the date of major upcoming events. I always liked that very much, so I wanted to include it in my Life Crafted album. So I first designed a small pocket in which all the notes find their place.


As a little highlight like a kind of peek a boo effect, I didn't stick the title of the album directly on my pocket but on a page out of vellum. All important facts now have a place here. The year 2020 and that it is about memories of our daily life.




I hope you enjoyed the little inspiration of my title page and motivated you to get creative yourself. I am glad that you stopped by and we will see us again soon with my first memory in my new Life Crafted album.




No comments:

Post a Comment