Monday, March 30, 2020

Life Crafted with Sheree

Hi everyone!

It's Sheree here with you today to share a new Life Crafted spread featuring the super fun March 2020 "Weekender" Life Crafted Kit.


This photo makes me giggle every time I see it.  I looked up from my desk this particular day to see Madison looking at me from the couch with paper eyelashes stuck to her eyelids!  Of course I had to snap a quick photo and I'm so glad I did.  I love the quirky, funny things she does and I don't want to ever forget them...which is why I wanted to create this spread for my album!


 I printed the journaling on the digital version of this card from the kit, added a die cut label and some machine stitching across the top, then stamped the date at the bottom.


The pretty floral card at the bottom of this pocket page was actually the reverse side of the card in the previous spread in my album.  It just happened to be perfect for this spread!  The stitching you can see is actually coming through from the other side but I was happy with how it looked so all I had to do was add the cute puffy heart sticker.


For the full sized page I decided on the gorgeous floral paper for the background.  I love that it matched the floral card and my journaling card so perfectly!


I printed and cut the photo out leaving a white section underneath like a polaroid.  This is where I added the pretty die cut flower, die cut phrase and a puffy heart sticker.  A row of machine stitching helped to add more texture.  I also added a chipboard sticker at the top of the photo.


Under the photo I used a label from the cut-apart sheet and the alpha stickers from the kit to add "LOL" as part of the title.  I only had one "L" left to use in my pack so I trimmed down a letter "E" to use as my second "L".  I used the March 2020 This Is Life "Weekend Life" Stamp Set to stamp the phrase underneath, then added a little more stitching.

You can see my process in the video below...



I love how this spread turned out with the soft pretty colours and florals from the "Weekender" Kit!


I hope you've enjoyed seeing how I put it all together.  Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today!

Sheree x

No comments:

Post a Comment