Monday, March 2, 2020

Hello Life with Marsha


Hey friends!  Marsha here today sharing a layout in my Life Crafted Album.  I used the gorgeous NEW March Life Crafted "Weekender" Kit and Scrapbooking Add-on Kit.  They are SO good this month!  I am also using my new Life Crafted Album in charcoal gray and it is beautiful! 

Here's a look at the layout I created:


To begin the spread, I trimmed a piece of white cardstock to 5" x 8.25" to fit as a full page in the album.  I printed a photo I took on a recent errand day and added it to the page.  I am determined to get more of these little everyday stories documented this year!  For the title, I backed a tag from The Stamp Market Miss Modern collection (from the Add-on kit) with a fun striped patterned paper from the LC kit.  I let the tag hang off of the edge of the page.  I love the bit of extra interest and fun this adds to the spread.  Next, I added the "Life" die cut over my photo to complete the title.  To embellish the page, I added some tab ephemera pieces from the LC kit and some beautiful black and white floral die cuts from the Pinkfresh Studio My Favorite Story collection, found in the Add-on kit.  I also added a heart and butterfly puffy sticker.


For the other side of the spread, I used a LC Page Protector #2 that has 2- 3x4 pockets. To begin, I trimmed one of the 4x6 LC journaling cards to 3x4 so that it would fit in the pocket.  I added another floral die cut and a ticket ephemera piece.  Then, I added a staple for extra texture and stamped the date using a roller date stamp.


For the other 3x4 pocket, I used a 3x4 journaling card from the LC kit.  I stamped a sentiment onto an ephemera label and added it to the top of the card.  I typed my journaling onto a piece of cardstock, trimmed it out, and attached it to the page using mini staples.  To finish off the card, I added a bit more stamping using the LC kit stamp and added a puffy butterfly sticker from the Add-on kit.


I've enjoyed sharing my project with you today!  Be sure to stop by the CTK shop and check out the new March kits, stamps, and Life Crafted Albums.  They are perfect for helping you document your stories in a beautiful way.

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment