Sunday, November 8, 2020

Sunday Sketch with Kira

Hey there!  It's Kira and I am back with another layout in my life crafted album.  Today I am using this week's sketch, paired with the November add-on kit.  Here's a look at the sketch:


 And here's my layout:

I started by choosing my photos for this layout.  Since this sketch calls for multiple photos, I reached for some of our new puppy, Rainier.  I have about a million photos of him so far, and it's near impossible to narrow them down.  I sized one photo to 2.5x3.5, and the smaller photos to 1.75x1.75.  

 Since I was adjusting this sketch from a 12x12 layout to a LC layout, I had to get creative with the placement of my photos.  I wanted to give continuity to the layout, so I placed one of the photos so it would spread to both pages.  But I didn't want to cut all of my photos in half, so I placed all of the smaller photos on one side or the other.  

 I used die cuts from the add on kit to embellish around the page, adding embellishment clusters in a grid-like pattern.  I also pulled in some of the foam thickers and chipboard as well.  


 I finished my page off by adding some gold paint splatters around my page.  


Thanks for stopping by!

xo, Kira 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment