Thursday, November 19, 2020

LIFE CRAFTED WITH SABRINA

 


Hey everyone! This is Sabrina and today I will be sharing a 8.5x11 project for my daughters album. I really wanted to play with all the florals in the ephemera pack and I had this beautiful photo of my daughter and her bestie taken this past summer. So I put the two together and was able to create a simple, but pretty layout.



I started with the large photo and titled it slightly plus brought it up a few inches so I could include a border at the bottom to anchor the whole layout. I then selected a journaling card and put it in the negative space by the bush in the top right of the photo.



I then just added all the florals and enamel dots to finish up the layout. I did bend some of the leaves and petals to add dimension to the layout. I love how that little bit of folding adds so much depth! My finishing touch was the enamel dots. Easy peasy!


It really doesn’t take much to create a striking layout. A photo, floral ephemera, a strip of paper and enamel dots- and done. I hope my project inspires you to try simple! Or try a large photo! Or use that pack of ephemera you’ve been hoarding. Have a good week!






No comments:

Post a Comment