Thursday, November 12, 2020

Gratitude Mini Journal with Angela



Hello Friends, 
Welcome back to Citrus Twist blog. It's Angela here and I am so excited to share with you a brand new project, new even for me. November is the month of Gratitude so I thought to make a mini book to focus and reflect on the things I am thankful for.  


Angela_Tombari_Citrus_Twist_Kits_Nov12_1


It's the first time I make a Gratitude Journal. I've always wanted to make one but I've never really felt the need until now. I know that there are specific notebook to help practicing gratitude but I am a crafty girl so, I preferred to do it myself.


Angela_Tombari_Citrus_Twist_Kits_Nov12_2


The format I chose is a small mini book. Since it's the first time I'm doing it, I didn't want to feel overwhelmed by big white pages to fill in. To create it, Legendary Life Crafted Kit and November Add-on Kit.


Angela_Tombari_Citrus_Twist_Kits_Nov12_3


The cover is made out of paper Falliday, one of the beautiful 12" papers from Cozy Days collection by Simple Stories. I measures 12" x 5" and it is wrapped around the pages with the help of a leatherette band.


Angela_Tombari_Citrus_Twist_Kits_Nov12_6


Inside the cover, I glued a second strip of the same yellow checks paper so to create a pocket, just for fun.
For the binding I used two small disk ring, directly connected with the back cover.


Angela_Tombari_Citrus_Twist_Kits_Nov12_7

My intention is to practice gratitude on a daily basis. For the numbers of the days I used the White Foam Small Alphabet Stickers that comes with Legendary kit. They were just the perfect dimension for my pages and the Citrus Twist shop carry them in several colors.



On day 5 I didn't have much time to spend on the Journal nevertheless, I managed to reflect and write down a few words. 




I used one of the Pinkfresh Studio chipboard flair to create a fun and creative 'page'.




Another crafty page is the one of day 6, where I included this month card of Legendary Kit. I inserted it in a page protector that I cut to size, together with some yellow tiny stars.




I stamped a lot of words and phrases from this month stamps, both Legendary Life Crafted and November Traveler's Notebook stamps. This month these stamps, really speak to me and some phrases are so fun!



The stamp set I enjoyed the most is Legends stamp. It is perfect for my pages size and has some tiny icons that are perfect to add a touch of decoration to the pages.




That's all for now. I really loved making this project and I really hope, whatever the format, you would give it a try,
Love, NG














 

No comments:

Post a Comment