Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Inspiration with Marivi


Hello again, I am very happy to post today ... because it is my birthday, it is a gift.
I bring two small layouts with the beautiful November Kit.


I have combined two papers from the collection, one with the photo and the other with a project life card, which I have decorated with some ephemera flowers and leaves and some enamel dots.


In this photo you can see more details.


I have decorated the photo with a label and a puffy heart.


Here I have used a pocket card to make a sewn pocket.
That I have combined for the other page with a decorated paper from the collection.



I have sewn two ephemera labels as decoration and I have punched out a couple of small flowers with the paper from the other page.



Here I have framed the details of this page sewn with the sewing machine.


With a stamp I have stamped a phrase.And inside the frame a bird on a label and several enamel dots.



I hope you like it and thank you very much for reading me.
See you soon!
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment