Friday, November 13, 2020

Life Crafted with Lory

 


Hello friends! Happy Friday YAY! It's Lory here today to share a new Life Crafted spread, I adore the November Legendary Kits! They are gorgeous! I know I write this every single time I share a new pocket pages spread with you all but it's true! I am in love with these kits, they are just perfect to tell my stories and I feel so happy when I use them!



This time I have started my grateful album, I'm preparing myself to December and I want to be grateful I want to give thanks, I want to focus all my energies on the good! 

I have created three starting pages, the 3x8, the vellum with a divider cut file Wild Child , it's so elegant and beautiful. the big 4x8 tag! Wow! This is just for me! So big as big is my way to write a lot! LOL Then I have added another spread about November stories of two 3x4 pockets and another one using one of my favorite page protectors, 

I have mixed a lot of the main kit with digital stuff! The Digitals are so beautiful this month as always! I love to play along filling them with my stories.  I call them  pieces of heart!  For the 4x6 picture I have added many different little details from ephemera and digitals and I have played with the amazing Legendary 4x6 stamps! Amazing! I love the gact that on the back of them there is an images sheet where I can find how I can combine them! So Helpful!

Here some close ups




My advise is to not fill the pages with a lot of materials, focus on the little details that give meaning to your stories! Enjoy the storytelling creative process! It's something amazing !

Love, Lory




No comments:

Post a Comment