Thursday, November 26, 2020

Life Crafted with Sheree

 


Hi everyone!

Today I have a fun life crafted spread to share with you featuring the fabulous November Legendary Life Crafted Kit.  As soon as I read the name of this kit it I knew I had to use it to document this particular day….the day when Ayden finally beat his Dad in an arm wrestle.  Ayden thought it was the best day ever!


I had three photos that I wanted to include on this spread.  I printed each of them to approximately 2.5 inches tall so that I could fit all of them on the full-sized page.  I cut my paper to size, machine stitched around the edge, then arranged the photos down the page slightly overlapping each other.  I also stitched across the top of each photo.


I chose three of the vellum tape tiny word stickers from the kit and adhered them onto a white cardstock backing so they would stand out. I then adhered one to the side of each photo.  


I also added a die cut to the top of each word strip with foam dots for a little dimension.


For the right side of the spread I decided on two journaling cards from the kit to tell the story of the day.  The first card was the 1,2,3 card.  I typed up a sentence to add next to each number, cut them out and stitched them into place.


The second card was the ‘enjoying this’ card.  I added my journaling by using the digital version of the card to print it out.  I stitched around the edge, added a date stamp then used two of the small yellow enamel dots from the kit to indicate my selections from the list.


While the photos weren’t great quality on this spread, it still documents a really fun moment between Ayden and Paul which I love and this kit made it so easy!


Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today!

Sheree x


No comments:

Post a Comment