Sunday, November 1, 2020

Sunday Sketch with Sheree

 


Hello friends!

Today I’m back on the blog to share our Sunday Sketch with you.  I always love a sketch challenge!  Let’s take a look at the sketch design…


This sketch was so fun to work with!  Here’s the layout I came up with featuring the beautiful November 2020 Scrapbooking Add-on Kit…


I followed the general design of the sketch for my page.  I chose the gingham and cute floral papers from the kit to use behind my photos as well as for the strip across the bottom and triangle piece in the top left corner. I added lots of machine stitching for texture.


I printed my photos, cut them in a polaroid style and layered them onto the page.  The journaling strips and title were positioned the same as the sketch and I stitched across them too.   I added a little stamping to the top right corner of the page using a stamp from the November 2020 This is Life “Legends” stamp set for a little something extra.  


I absolutely loved the scripty “home” word in this sketch!  I used the cut file and my Silhouette to cut it out, positioned it on the page and stitched across it to hold it in place.




I roughly followed the embellishment design, only added a few more to take them right up the page next to the first photo as well.  I used a mix of ephemera, stickers and chipboard flair from the kit, stitching across the two flat ephemera pieces to add more texture.  I also stamped the date at the bottom right of the page.

There is a video below if you’d like to watch my process…

I loved working with this sketch and hope I’ve inspired you to try it too!


Thanks so much for joining me on the blog today.  Enjoy your Sunday!

Sheree x

No comments:

Post a Comment