Wednesday, November 18, 2020

12x12 Layout with Krystal

 


Hi everyone! This is Krystal, and today I'm sharing a 12x12 layout I created using the November "Legendary" Life Crafted kit and some of this month's cut files. 


I started by cutting the floral divider from the November Dividers cut file twice. I placed them on my page with one of the papers from the kit between them. To make the white cut files stand out on my white background, I added a bit of inking using some Distress Oxide inks in Ripe Persimmon and Tattered Rose. Then I stitched the papers together before adhering them to my background. 


For my title, I used the Script Words cut file and cut two copies of the word "gather" from black cardstock. I also created a shadow of the word using the Silhouette software and cut that from white cardstock. I glued all the layers together, then added foam dots behind the title to help it stand out on my page. I also used some of the alphas from the kit to add another line to my title. 


For my photo, I added a couple layers of patterned paper from the kit, then layered it with a tag and label from the Legendary Digital Tags. I added a bit of foam adhesive between the paper and the tags to add definition and create dimension. I finished everything off with a few gold splatters, and called the whole thing done!


Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my layout for today. I hope you were able to find some inspiration for using your kits this month. Until next time!










No comments:

Post a Comment