Monday, November 30, 2020

DECEMBER DOCUMENTING with Guest Designer LORILEI MURPHY

 


Hello Citrus Twist friends! I am so happy to be back again sharing another set of pages using the Sparkle and Joy kit!

 Just to recap, I am using a gorgeous red Life Crafted Album to house stories from December 2009 and of course all the goodies from the Sparkle and Joy kit.  This set of pages is about Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!

 


I started these pages with a large photo of our tree.  If you check the tree you will see that I added Sparkle and Joy puffy sticker ornaments to further decorate the tree and two of the card stock stickers!  This photo is the same size as one of the Life Crafted page protectors.

 


I had to use the gorgeous journal card that was perfect for Christmas Eve along with a photo in one of the 2 - 3x4 inserts.

 


When you turn the page you arrive at Christmas Day.  I cut one of the 6x8 adorable reindeer papers into a 3x4 card for a lovely pop of red.  I cut a snowflake and a round circle from white card stock and added the puffy “25” and a gold star for a date card.  The card below is is the back of the Christmas Eve card and will hold journaling.  The next side is an interactive page I made for the 25th.  I used a 6x8 Sparkle and Joy paper as the base, and cut two thin strips of red paper to use as ribbon. I topped the “gift” with the red bow die cut and two die cut tags. The gift page is adhered to a base page in the album and opens from left to right.

 

Love the super cute die cuts!



The gift box opens as a simple flap.


Inside I added gift photos from Christmas morning, embellished with die cuts and stickers! I love how it turned out!

 

Thank you so much for joining me here today!  Cheers to a happy December and Merry Christmas to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment