Thursday, November 5, 2020

Sparkle and Joy with Elizabeth



Hello friends.  I'm EXCITED to share a few pages in my Candy Apple Life Crafted Album.  I'm using the "Sparkle and Joy" Kit to highlight our family traditions in an ABC format.

For the left-hand page, I printed a 4 x 8.25 inch photo to slip inside the page protector.  In the white space, I stapled a die-cut word and added a chipboard star to dot the "i."  In my opinion, EVERY page needs a star.


In the top right-hand pocket, I created my own 3x4 card with white card stock, a stamp from my stash and the FUN, red puffy alpha set.  Next, I went back to the die-cuts.  I chose the ruler to compliment the journal card underneath and the pink striped heart.  To add texture and complete my cluster, I added a thread nest and staple.


For the final pocket, I covered the COLORFUL, ruler journal card with vellum to hold my journaling.  At the top, I used black StazOn ink and the stamp set to create a small title.  


Underneath, I added the "falala" puffy sticker to add a bit of dimension.


I hope this provided some INSPIRATION.  I'll be back soon to SHARE some more pages.  HAPPY crafting.  XO, Elizabeth




 

No comments:

Post a Comment