Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Pocket Page Challenge with Erica



Hey guys! Today I am sharing the second Pocket Page I made with the beautiful Night & Day kit. For this spread I wanted to highlight a really amazing weekend I had at the beach with my family. It's mainly focused on the bright fun colours of the day, but also has one card to bring out a few of the night elements.




For my title card I added an ephemera piece and a few labels. This kit didn't have alphas so I used some Citrus Twist ones from my stash for the week. To bring it all together I stamped some of the adorable stars from the AM/PM stamp.



I'm not afraid to add ephemera to busy photos. On this photo of a great meal I added circle embellishments to compliment the round plates. Almost all of these elements are from the April Cutaparts!




I also used a cute tag from the Night & Day Digital Tags and layered it on a card.

I had a few small 2x2 photos leftover from another project and I didn't want to waste them, so I popped them onto a 4x6 card I altered in Photoshop. It was originally a 3x4 card, but I experimented with doubling it and placed them side by side. Then I erased the middle until they fit together. 





I love including real pieces of ephemera like movie tickets into my spreads. I didn't make a pocket for them this time, but I mimicked the shape using a die cut from the April Cutaparts and stamped the perfect sentiment!





Thanks for stopping by the blog today and have a crafty week!



No comments:

Post a Comment