Thursday, April 30, 2020

Life Crafted with Sheree

Hello Everyone!


It’s Sheree here with you today to share a new life crafted spread.  When I looked through April Night & DayLife Crafted Kit, the journaling cards that had the hourly times listed gave me the idea to do a project that outlines what a typical day in our house looks like right now.




I chose a photo to feature on the first page, then decided on the grid paper for the background.  I added a machine stitched border before choosing some more bits and pieces to add to the page.


At the top left of the photo I added a digital heart embellishment from the Printable Cutapart Elements, added a line of stitching, then layered a die cut “hello” piece with a foam dot for dimension.  I stamped the word “today” from the April 2020 This Is Life “AM/PM” Stamp Set onto white cardstock to tuck in behind the top edge of the photo, then stamped a phrase from the Night & Day Stamp Set at the top of the page.


Under the photo is a label from the Cutapart Labels sheet.  I added more stitching then layered the “happy” element from the Printable Cutapart Elements with the cute wood veneer piece on top.  A phrase from the “AM/PM” Stamp Set and the date were stamped at the bottom of the page.


I used two of the journaling cards from the kit for the second page of the spread.  These cards already had the hours listed so I printed a line of journaling for each hour and adhered them to the cards before adding machine stitching to each.


The journaling cards really helped this spread come together so quickly and easily!


Check out the video below to watch how I put it all together...



I hope I’ve inspired you to add a project like this to your album too?


Thanks so much for joining me on the blog today!


Sheree x


No comments:

Post a Comment