Thursday, April 9, 2020

Traveler's Notebook and Life Crafted with Patricia


Hello CTK Friends!  I think the April Night and Day Life Crafted and Scrapbook Add-On kit are perfect to document these Stay At Home days.  I remember going through Hurricane Katrina, but I did not document through it or hardly take photos.  I'm looking at this situation differently, and although so many unknowns and concerns, I'm taking photos when I can!


I was first inspired by the This is Life AM/PM stamp set to create a new Traveler's Notebook using them as my cover.  Such a fun set!  I used new embellishments from the kit as well on my cover.  That tiny star is from the Add-On kit.



I also stamped the first inside page using the Life Crafted kit stamp set then used the Life Crafted embellishments to finish it.


Now for the first full spread in my new album.


Using just the Life Crafted kit and the new Spring cut file (just the flowers), I documented a school field trip.


I printed three photos in different sizes, keeping the one larger as the focal, then worked around the photos with the cut file, stamping, and kit contents!


This is one of favorite ways to do documenting is to visual the photos I want for each page and decide what size I want them so that I can add my journaling and other details.


I have one more spread to share using the April Add-On kit this month.  I have a video of the process on the Citrus Twist Kits YouTube Channel here.


These 'at home' photos were not taken during the Stay Home for COVID-19, but definitely could have been, so hope this shows how you work through some of these memories and be creative at the same time.


So inspired by the new This is Life AM/PM stamp set!  Love how you can get creative with it as I did here making clouds from the moon, and documenting by highlighting the time of day!  I used that frame image to add my journaling!  Love that I can do that.


I added stamping from the same stamp set along with the stamp included in the Life Crafted kit to stamp right on the chipboard labels from the add-on kit.


This is a new favorite kit and stamp set for me!  And I think my most favorite spread!


You can see how this spread came together on the Citrus Twist Kits YouTube channel here

Thank you so much for stopping by, and love to you all during this time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment