Thursday, April 23, 2020

LIFE CRAFTED with Angela



Hello Citrus Twist fans!
It's Angela here, sharing a new spread of my Life Crafted Album. I used Life Crafted Night & Day April 2020 kit and what I like of it is the wide range of colors I can choose from.  Today, I went for a very light and delicate combo, with lots of neutral colors.


Citrus_Twist_Angela_Tombari_Apr23_01


In the photos, I am documenting my quarantine life. The slow life we are all experimenting has its pluses. Away from my crazy working shifts, I have finally the chance to cuddle up my family with healthy homemade food. Here is a typical Italian breakfast, with cappuccino and doughnut. If you'd like, I can give you the recipe :-)


Citrus_Twist_Angela_Tombari_Apr23_02


On the first page, I placed just one small photo because I wanted the beautiful pattern of the paper to show up. Beside, I positioned a little cluster of embellishments, a die cut, a chipboard and a wood veneer. Under the photo, I stamped a phrase that got me and so true to me: 'In the still of the morning'. I made it combining two stamps from This is Life "AM/PM" stamp


Citrus_Twist_Angela_Tombari_Apr23_03


While in the first page I didn't use any plastic sleeve, in the second page I used Citrus Twist Page Protector #2, that has two 3x4 inch pockets. This, to give more appeal to the spread.


Citrus_Twist_Angela_Tombari_Apr23_04


I printed two small photos and used the journaling card from Night & Day kit to mat them. 


Citrus_Twist_Angela_Tombari_Apr23_05


Finally, I added a few pieces to embellish the photos and voilĂ , the page was done!


Citrus_Twist_Angela_Tombari_Apr23_06


Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you liked the spread and feel inspired to create with the beautiful Citrus Twist Kits kits. 
Love, NG




No comments:

Post a Comment