Monday, April 13, 2020

"Yes" Scrapbook Layout with Sheree


Hi everyone,


It’s Sheree here with you today to share a layout I’ve created with the fabulous April 2020 Night & Day Life Crafted Kit!




When I first looked through the kit I was drawn to the cute bird and leaf die cuts and chose the dark blue patterned paper to go with them. 


I chose white cardstock for the background of my 8.5” x 11” layout.  I printed out the digital version of the gridpaper in a larger size to use behind the photo.  The sun stamp from the April 2020 This is Life “AM/PM” Stamp set was stamped to the top right of the photo.  I though this stamp was perfect for this photo of my son out in the garden.


I added a die cut tab to the top of the photo which was stamped with the word “dreamer” from the April 2020 Life Crafted Traveler’s Notebook Stamp Set.  Machine stitching was also added for texture.



I layered the leaves, bird and heart chipboard piece in a cluster to the left of the photo along with one of the Embossed Faux Leather Stickers.  I used the puffy ‘yes’ word for the title and made my own date tag to hang from a paper clip at the top right of the photo.






I printed my journaling onto white cardstock and cut it to a simple tag shape, added machine stitching then used a die to cut a blue reinforcer piece for the hole of the tag.  Twine was attached the tag and I left the tails long to trail along underneath.  The ends were secured with a couple of staples.


To finish the page I added a strip of the dark blue patterned paper, some grid paper and a strip of green which was cut from the 3 x 8” bookmark in the kit. Machine stitching was also added.



Check out the video below to watch how I put it together...



 I really love how this layout turned out using the Life Crafted kit!


Thanks so much for joining me on the blog today!  Enjoy your crafting!

Sheree x



No comments:

Post a Comment