Saturday, April 4, 2020

3-to-Inspire with Shannon



Hello scrappy friends! Shannon here with a 3-to-Inspire post to get those creative juices flowing on your next spread. This pocket page spread uses only the April Night & Day Life Crafted kit so grab your supplies and let's get crafting!

My 3-to-Inspire list for you is....
1. Document a routine
2. Use puffy leather
3. Make a cluster


I'm such a morning person so I knew I had to document that with this kit. These photos are from various days over the last 3 months but they all help tell my story! For my first item, I documented my typical weekday morning routine. I adjusted the times to match my schedule. The times have changed every school year for the last few years so this seemed like a great way to capture the details right now.


My next item is to use puffy leather. I used it three times on my spread. The neutral color lends itself well to any color scheme and the sayings are really versatile. There's no doubt in my mind that my entire pack will be used up in no time! I love puffy hearts and puffy stickers - now I'm adding puffy leather to that list!


Finally, I challenged you to make a cluster. Clusters are one of my favorite things to create. The ephemera in the Life Crafted kits are perfect for making multiple clusters. On this page, I layered up multiple kit pieces to create the cluster. I created my own saying using a stamp, a tag (from the printables), and puffy leather.


Finally, I'll leave you with a photo of my journaling. I always enjoy reading others' journaling!


I hope I've inspired you to break out your kit and document your routine. I can't wait to see what you create!



No comments:

Post a Comment