Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Life Crafted with Marsha


Hey friends!  It's Marsha, and I'm here sharing a new layout in my Life Crafted Album.  For my project today, I used the April Life Crafted Night & Day Kit, This is Life AM/PM Stamp, Traveler's Notebook Stamp, and some digital papers and elements.

Here's a look at my layout:


For my spread today, I am documenting a photo of a magical sunset I captured a few weeks ago.  I thought this picture would work perfectly with the Night & Day Kit.

To begin the layout, I printed one of the TN Digital Papers.  I distressed the edges slightly for added interest and texture.  I layered a piece of gray patterned paper behind my photo and layered two arrow ephemera pieces above it.  Then, I stapled another ephemera piece to the top edge of the photo and layered a digital element from the Printable Cutapart Elements behind it.  Using the AM/PM Stamp and the TN Stamp, I added a bit of stamping with light gray and black ink.


I stamped the word "Evening" from the AM/PM Stamp onto my photo using white ink.  I love how it pops against the dark area of the picture!  To complete the title, I added a gold puffy word sticker.  Next, I typed my journaling onto a piece of vellum and stapled it to the page below the title.


For the right side of the layout, I printed a paper from the Night & Day TN Basics Digital Papers.  I trimmed a journaling card from the kit into a tag shape and layered it over a patterned paper and another journaling card.  I love adding tags to my LC layouts, and it is so easy to create your own using the beautiful LC kit journaling cards!  To embellish the page, I added some chipboard stickers, puffy gold stickers, a label, and stamping using the LC Kit Stamp and the TN Stamp.



Thank you for stopping by today!  We can't wait to see what you create with this month's kits, stamps, and digitals!

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment