Monday, April 27, 2020

Glow | Patricia


Hello CTK friends.  As you can see from my earlier posts and my Featured Project on the Citrus Twist Kits YouTube channel, I have really loved these kits this month, and especially that This is Life AM/PM stamp!



I used mostly the add-on kit with bits from the Life Crafted kit to documenting this nighttime race.  Cannot get enough of that This is Life AM/PM stamp!  



Added some die cuts from the Life Crafted kit mixed in with the add-on to build layers.



At first, I decided to use just two photos, but while playing with the kits, I decided to use the new Adhesive Page Strips.  A tip that might be obvious, but wasn't to me at first so wanted to share.  Just trim the strip to fit what you are adhering to it!  You don't need to use the full length of it.



With using the strip, I was able to use a third photo and a card from the Life Crafted kit.



Since I had a lot going on and wanted room for more stamping and embellishments, I trimmed the photo on the right.  I really like the skinny, unexpected look of the photo like this.




I trimmed pattern paper from the add-on to type and stamp for my journaling.



Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment