Sunday, April 19, 2020

Sunday Sketch with Nikki


Hello Citrus Twist Kits Friends,

Nikki here with the second page of my be loved Life Crafted Album which I created with the amazing new April Life Crafted Kit and the newest Sunday Sketch. I love the color combination for this kit and all these flower prints. What about you, whats yout favorite thing about this collection?
Before I will show you my page you can find the beautiful Sunday Sketch here:



And this is my interpretation of the sketch. For my page I chose the colors rose and dark blue with some gold/yellow elements. Due to the size of the page, I chose one instead of two photos and stuck the photo on one of the cards to create a frame.


I took the sheets and the label from the sketch and trapped them around the photo. With 3D foam stickers you can make the leaves more lively and give the page more depth. In addition to the leaves, I also applied this to small elements such as the stars.


On the opposite side I wanted to implement the sketch further or take over elements such as the leaves. Here I added flowers for the design and added color accents with Enamel Dots.


When I was journaling, I tried a white font because it fits perfectly with the dark blue in combination with the delicate tones. I love how it turns out.

I hope you enjoyed the little inspiration for the Sunday Sketch and motivated you to get creative yourself. I am glad that you stopped by and we will see us again soo.

No comments:

Post a Comment