Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Quarantine Crafting with Kira

Hey there!  It's Kira and I am back with another layout in my Life Crafted album, using a mix of the add on kit, Life Crafted kit and some digital elements.  Here's a look at my layout:



Since we've been in quarantine for a few weeks now, I have been spending a considerable more time on social media.  One thing I've been loving is people posting little questionnaires about themselves.  I saw one on Facebook where your husband is supposed to answer, and basically forced my own husband to play along.  At the end he asked what he won, I said nothing, I'm just using this to scrapbook.  Ha!  I typed up my questions and answers and printed them on a digital paper.



For my embellishment clusters I wanted some tiny florals.  I've used some of the floral elements in my layouts already, so I definitely needed more.  So I took the digital floral paper, and turned it into a print and cut file on my Cricut.  I used these florals to create a cluster in the bottom right of my jouranling page.



On the reverse page, I layered my photo with some of the papers included in the LC kit.  I used a digital paper as my background.



Then I used some of the print and cut florals and some chipboard from the add-on kit to create an embellishment cluster below my photo.



Thanks so much for stopping by!

xo, Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment