Saturday, April 11, 2020

3-TO-INSPIRE WITH VERONICA

Hello my sweet crafty friends,
I really hope you're hanging in there. I know we are trying our best to keep moving along with a positive spirit! I created a traveler's notebook with all my memories from this new normal of ours. I hope I can inspire you to do the same! Here is peek into my book using the April Life Crafted Kit.

My 3-to-Inspire list for you is:
1. Stamp for a background
2. Use a piece of chipboard
3.  Layer Photos
Here I used the "beautiful sunset" chipboard to point out that gorgeous purple sunset we experienced last weekend. The night was gorgeous! The kids have been playing a whole lot more outside, and I love it! I also used some stamps from the kit to create a background. I repeated the stamps "Evening, sunlight, stars and the night is alive" on the left side. It's subtle but simply perfect!
On the other side of the spread I layered a small 2x2" photo of a flower from our backyard onto a large 4x8" photo of some dandelions I also found in our yard. There is beauty all around!

 

I hope you enjoyed these 3 to inspire and I also hope you give them a try. Hope you have a crafty day!


No comments:

Post a Comment