Friday, April 3, 2020

Life Crafted with Amy Jo Vanden Brink

Hello everyone!  I'm sharing a great Life Crafted layout with you all today.  My son lost his tooth the last week of regular school here, and was worried the tooth fairy might not visit because school was cancelled, so I wanted to use this great themed kit for this bed-time story (the tooth fairy did visit!).
I used a bunch of the kit papers and cut 1 inch circles with my circle punch.  Then I went through and layered some of the great ephemera and gold stickers on top of them.  I couldn't resist that flower chipboard piece either, so even though it wasn't a proper circle, more of a wonky circle, I used it in my grid pattern of circles as well.

Once I had the layout how I wanted it, and all my small pieces added, I added my photo (of the tooth gap left behind) and the journaling.  I used the date stamp to add the date on the top and then added some of the beautiful gold puffy stickers to make it match the left side of the layout.





Thanks for joining me today, I hope you use this kit to tell some bedtime stories of your own!

Amy Jo





No comments:

Post a Comment