Sunday, February 16, 2020

Sunday Sketch with Anna


Hi dear CTK friends! Anna here with you today to share this weeks Sunday Sketch. This is my favorite challenge ( I know I say this every time but still true, lol!). I love to kick start my layouts using a sketch, makes everything so much easier. I've been playing with the fabulous February POSSIBILITIES Life Crafted Kit for this page and I stayed very close to the beautiful sketch.Though I cheated with my handwritten journaling using a few beautiful sentiment stamps from two of the February Add on sets, this and this one.


Well, let's have a look at this week's super inspiring sketch.

Ingen fotobeskrivning tillgänglig.









And there you have it! Now it's your turn and don't forget to share with us on CTK Fan Page and /or Instagram @citrustwistkits #citrustwistkits. We can't wait to see what magic you'll create.
Be sure to head over to the CTK shop and grab some goodies or maybe sign up for a subscription, you'll absolutely love it!

Until next time! Anna xo






No comments:

Post a Comment