Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Pocket Page Challenge with Laura


Hello everyone! It's Laura here and today I bring you a new Pocket Life challenge so that you can get inspired with this gorgeous new Febrauary "Possibilities" Life Crafted kit!


My challenge for you is to...
1. Create a cluster!
2. Cut paper shapes
3. Fill your pictures!

So, once this is told, I'm going to explain myself, but you can take these prompts and create what you feel!


On the first place, I love to add a great amount of elements on all of my projects. On this kit, you can find so many gorgeous diecuts, foam and puffy stickers! Combine them all together and you'll get amazing results!


On the second place, I encourage you to take profit of all your papers from the kit and cut some shapes out of it! In this case, I cut the number 25 with some metal dies and a filler card, I love how it looks! You can do the same technique or just cut the shape that fits better for you!


Finally, you can see that I added some decoration elements directly to the pictures. I believe that it looks more fun and vibrant! It's also usefull when you don't have much space to tell your stories!


And that's all for today and it's also my last post for the Citrus Twist kit Crative Team! It's been an honor to try to inspire you with these gorgeous kits and! I hope that you enjoyed it and that you play along with this challenge! And don't forget to check the shop for more beautiful scrapbooking goodies!

Best wishes!



No comments:

Post a Comment