Friday, February 7, 2020

Life Crafted Album Spread with Tina


Hey there!

It's Tina here, and today I want to share with you my first project in a Life Crafted album using the gorgeous February Add On kit! Once I saw the beautiful pattern papers from the kit I knew exactly which photos I would use first.


So I started by deciding what layout I would use for the photos and stopped on a TN page on the left and a 4x6 plus a 4x2 (page protector #3) on the right. After that I chose three pattern papers from the kit that match the photos and trimmed them to the size needed for the layout. The paper with stripes was actually a perfect match for the photo with my daughter riding a bike as the light blue, mint and blush pink colors were in the same order on both of them.


To add a little bit of texture to the striped pattern paper I cross stitched here and there along the lines on it. After that I added some embellishments from the Add On kit and a chipboard sticker "go your own way" from the Life Crafted kit.


To finish this page I added a title using the puffy phrase stickers and adhered a lovely floral bow to the photo. Even though the bow made the page quite bulky I still managed to put it into the page protector #1, but then I decided to give a try to the new adhesive page strips and, OMG, it was love at first site!!! It looks so awesome and at the same time you can touch and feel all the texture of the page! And from now on we can make TN spreads as bulky as we wish and they will fit into the Life Crafted album perfectly! I'm just so excited about this product I can't stop talking about it.


Well, next I started working on the right hand side of the spread. I matted the second photo with a piece of a blue pattern paper to make the photo more visible on the page. Added a circle chipboard sticker and a few ephemera pieces here and there.


In the very end I decided to hand stitch the lines on the "get some sunshine and fresh air" ephemera and adhered some enamel dots here and there on the spread. And that's all! It was so much fun to play with this kit, I can't wait to share more projects with you later this month!


Thank you so much for stopping by! Until next time!

XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment