Saturday, February 29, 2020

3-TO-INSPIRE WITH ERICA



Hey Guys! It's Erica here with your last 3-to-Inspire challenge for the month.

This week's prompts are:

1. Use multiple photos
2. Stamp on your background
3. Use the leftover bits from your puffy sticker sheet creatively


Here's my take on the challenge using this month's Life Crafted Possibilities kit and the Good Vibes add on Stamp





Your first challenge is to use multiple photos on your spread. I used a full TN page on the right side, and on the left I used one of the 4x6 + Journal Spot Page Protectors to highlight my favourite photo.





Your second challenge is stamp on your background. I used this prompt to create texture on my background with the rays of sunshine from the Good Vibes add on Stamp.





I also used the sunburst from the same stamp set to highlight this cute sign on the hot dog cart. I took a photograph of the sign and then cut it out to use as a sentiment sticker.




Your third prompt is to use all the leftover bits on your puffy sticker sheet that you normally wouldn't even consider! That's all the insides of your stars and even the middle of your puffy alphas. I used the triangle shapes to mimic the sunbursts on all my circle embellishments, and the centers of your stars as enamel dots to sprinkle around.





I hope I've inspired you to try out these prompts in your projects. Have a crafty week!



No comments:

Post a Comment