Thursday, February 13, 2020

Pocket Pages with Laura


Hello everyone! I'm Laura and today I want to show you some inspiration with the amazing Life crafted "Possibilities" kit! I love how bright and cheerful it is!


 So, I created a Pocket Life page using some of my favourite cards and papers from the kit. The patterns and designs are perfect to document your happy everyday moments! 


I also used the gorgeous "Good vibes" stamp set, the name says it all! Best moments all around deserve this perfect stamp set! 


 Then, I added some diecuts and stickers to add the final touch to the page. The cute vacation items and all the good vibes sentiments just make me happy!

 And that's all for today! I hope that you get inspired to create your Pocket Life pages! And don't forget to visit the shop for more! Best wishes!




No comments:

Post a Comment