Monday, February 24, 2020

Life Crafted with Elizabeth


Hello friends.  Happy Monday.  To start off your week, I'd like to SHARE a spread I created in my Life Crafted Album with the February "POSSIBILITIES" kit.  As you can see, I chose to FLIP the layout on its side.  I've ADMIRED but haven't done many HORIZONTAL pages.  It's DIFFERENT, and definitely adds some INTEREST.


I can't seem to get enough of photo strips.  Since I had some SIMILAR photos of my son and his girlfriend on Valentine's Day, I opted to continue my OBSESSION.


Next, I used the stamp set and blue ink to add some color and random patterns peeking out throughout the spread.



I wasn't done stamping yet.  (Stamps are ABSOLUTELY among my FAVORITE, GO-TO products).  I found several word phrases and STACKED them along the side of my strip.  Then I added a puffy white title sticker and a few colorful die-cuts.


To finish, I added a few more FUN die-cuts and stamped the date.


I hope this provides some INSPIRATION.  If you have a random, empty page, try the HORIZONTAL option.  I will do it again.  

I'm taking a break from several of my creative team assignments.  My son is graduating from high school and we're selling our house.  Thank you for your SUPPORT, and allowing me to share my projects with you.  HAPPY crafting.

XO, Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment