Saturday, February 8, 2020

3 to Inspire with Lorilei


Hello!!  Thank you so much for joining me today!  I have 3 things for you to use a jumping-off point for your next project!

I am using the February 2020 Possibilities Life Crafted Kit for my pages today.

My 3 to Inspire items are:

  1. Use a full page or large photo
  2. Do a bit of ghost or messy stamping
  3. Add a slight angle to your embellishments/cards or photo
I used a full size photo on the left side of my spread, I added a few embellishments to the photo to tie it to the right side.  On the right side I added a column of die cuts and just a touch of messy stamping to finish off the page!


 I love all the embellishments this month in the kits, they are so fun to layer!  As always I have to use the stamp sets!!


 I hope you find time to create something using my 3 prompts!


No comments:

Post a Comment