Wednesday, February 19, 2020

OUR GUEST DESIGNER: ASHLEY HORTON

 


Hi there!
We are so happy to have Ashley share some of her awesome talent with us today!  She has used the POSSIBILITIES kit in her projects, and i am sure you are going to love what she has created for this post!.

Here is Ashley:




Hi everyone!  It’s Ashley, and I’m back with another layout in my Charcoal Gray Life Crafted Album using the February Possibilities Kit!  I love using large photos for layouts in my Traveler’s Notebook and did just that for this layout.




I printed my photo in black and white and placed it on the back of one of my previous pages in the album.  When I take photos, I try to frame them with white space.  This way, I can add embellishments or digitals right over my photo.  I used a mix of the ephemera pieces, chipboard and puffy stickers on my photo to add some fun embellishments.  I also used one of the cut apart labels and wanted to share a fun tip for cutting these out.  I use my paper trimmer to cut all of the straight edges.  Then, I take my single hole punch and punch out the corners to create the indents of the label.




There are some gorgeous 3x4 Journaling Cards in the Possibilities Kit and I wanted to incorporate them into my layout.  I like that you can use them as is or you can also customize your journaling cards.  I added a couple of ephemera pieces to both of the cards before placing them in one of the 3x8 page protectors.





To finish off my layout, I decided to make a tab for the 3x8 page protector.  I opened a tab cut file in Silhouette Studio and cut it from one of the journaling cards in the Kit.  Then, I placed the “grateful heart” sentiment on the tab.  I used my tiny attacher to staple the tab in the center of the page protector.




I’ve had so much fun with the Possibilities Kit and I hope I’ve shared some ideas with you, that you can use with your Kit!  Thanks so much for stopping by today, to take a look at my Traveler’s Notebook layout!





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All we can say is WOW!  We are so thankful to Ashley for sharing some inspiration with you all.  Remember to follow Ashley on her social media outlets.





No comments:

Post a Comment