Monday, February 17, 2020

Life Crafted Pages using the Possibilities Kit

Hello Citrus Twist friends!!  I am happy to be sharing another spread in my Life Crafted Album using the February 2020 Life Crafted Kit!  I used my favourite paper in the kit as my jumping off point!




I started out by cutting the paper down to size and then continuing with the feel of the paper strips I printed a tall vertical photo for the left side of the spread.  I clipped the sweet banner to the photo and loved the way the page turned out, so I moved onto the right side!



I knew I wanted to use the super cute frames in the die cuts pack.  I adhered them together on slight angles and then used dimensional adhesive to place the crossed fingers die cut into the open frame.  I decided to jazz up the background a little and used stamps and distress ink to add "faux" mixed media behind the frames.  The tiny star stamps from the
February 2020 This Is Life "Good Vibes" Stamp added the perfect finishing touch!



Thanks so much for joining me today!  Be sure to check out the February kit!




No comments:

Post a Comment