Friday, February 28, 2020

Life Crafted with Sheree

Hi everyone!

It’s Sheree here with a new Life Crafted spread to share with you featuring the gorgeous February “Possibilities” Life Crafted Kit. 


For this spread today I decided to use just two of the colours from the kit to work with.  I chose the pretty teal patterned paper as one of my page backgrounds and the neutral lined paper for the other.  To contrast with the teal, I decided on the orange/gold colour then went about picking out all the bits and pieces from the kit with those colours to see what I could use.

On the first page I printed out the journaling onto white cardstock and positioned it roughly in the centre.  I stamped an orange label with the “highlight” word from the Life Crafted Possibilities Stamp Set and added it above the journaling.




Under the journaling I added two die cuts, using a foam dot under one for a little dimension.  Machine stitching was also added as a border on the page as well as on the journaling, the label and one of the die cuts to add some texture.


The photo was adhered to the teal page, then I added some messy stitching to the top left corner and around the edge of the page.  I used the “Stay Cool” circular die cut, added some more stitching and layered the black banner die cut across the bottom with some foam dots.


Some stars from the puffy stickers pack finished off the spread nicely.



You can watch my process in the video below...



Perhaps you’d like to challenge yourself to only use two contrasting colours on your next project?  


Thanks so much for joining me on the blog today!


Sheree


No comments:

Post a Comment