Friday, February 14, 2020

Life Crafted with Diane


Hi everyone, Diane here with a fun spread in my Life Crafted album.


The whole idea for this page came from 3x8 card included in the Life Crafted kit this month. I loved the design and the colours and wanted to use as much of it as I could.


I always keep a bunch of white card base pages cut and punched and ready to go so that when I want to put a page together like this, it is simple and easy to do so. I added sentiment to the right-hand side of my page, I love the white on white look. It fit perfectly along side the 3x4 pocket insert I added without taking too much focus away from the photos. 


I cut the 3x8 card in half and I added my journalling to one side. Then I added a photo to the other side! The other part of the card got cut into strips to incorporate around my page, adding much needed consistency. 


Here's a look at the process this layout took ...



Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to share your Life Crafted pages in the Citrus Twist Facebook Fan page! I'd love to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment