Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Pocket Page with Amy Jo Vanden Brink


Hello, I'm so happy to share with you a pocket page layout featuring the Possibilites kit.  This kit has so many great pieces in it, it was easy to put together a beautiful spread.

I like to start with the cards when I begin working on a pocket page, so I look for colors that work across both sides, and a good mixture of filler cards and journal cards.  I used some of the ephemera pieces to make the cards more fun (top two cards on the left side).
I like to repeat ideas, so the flags were an easy way to do that.  I cut one of them down so that they weren't all the same size.

I had a few pictures that were very similar (the feet ones), so to mix up the look I used the foam title stickers right on top of the photo, and I also used the stamps in more than one photo so that the repetition would give the photos some connection!


Thanks for looking! I hope that you are inspired to use this amazing kit!


No comments:

Post a Comment