Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Product Highlight - THIS IS LIFE: GOOD VIBES Digital Stamp


Hi there!

Nathalie with you today with a few projects created with the new POSSIBILITIES Life Crafted kit.  I love this month's kit, but every month one of the first products i reach for are the Digital files.  So, today i want to share with you a few layouts created using my hybrid approach:





The new This is Life "Good Vibes" Digital Stamp set ( just like its physical format) is filled with possibilities that can help you create one of a kind projects in  a short amount of time.




I started with this layout all about our youngest Goddaughter's 1st birthday.   I love seeing all the yellow on the pictures i received throughout the day, so  i chose three of them that tell the story of the day and printed them in a photo strip design.





I chose a large title so it balances the photo strip.  This was  easily created by using Photoshop to print two of the sunburst designs on white cardstock. I made sure to leave a space between them so i can add my title. Once i printed the design, i used a paper piercing tool to create a holes at the ends of each of the lines and used yellow embroidery thread to stitch over the design.




I then used the Spencer Solid 6x8 stamp set to add the word one in between the stitched lines.  Then used  purple ink to stamp the "Awesome" word image and the butterfly outline from the This is Life Stamp set on white cardstock and fussy cut it.  I just glued these on the page to complete the title work.






On the other side of the layout, i used the Digital TN Papers to create the base for the page and then added my picture.   Once again, i used the This is Life "Good Vibes" stamp set to create the butterfly images and small circle sunburst that embellish the pictures.





For my next page, i once again reached for the This  Is Life: Good Vibes Digital Stamp set and used Photoshop to create the large butterfly images and stars you see on the page.  I size them so that they create the illusion of movement and dimension on the page.





To bring color to the page, i diluted  ink to resemble watercolor and added a splatter of it on each butterfly followed by smaller splatters around it. Since i used very little water, the paper did not warp, and the ink from the printer did not run either.




To finish this page, I chose to type my journal and added one of the large foam words as the title for the layout.   I then enlarged the picture of my other Goddaughter and their new pet to fit the page and added pieces from the cut apart elements page ( free for subscribers) and more stamped images to complete the page.





I hope you stop by the Citrus Twist Kits Digital shop to check all the new digital files especially the new This is Life:  Good Vibes Digital Stamp set.   Having the option of creating your background and printing them at home surely stretch your kits and create one of a kind pages!

Cannot wait to see how you use this ideas  on your pages.

XO




No comments:

Post a Comment