Thursday, February 27, 2020

Yes! Today - A spread for my Life Crafted Album


Hi dear ones! Anna here with you today and this time it's kind of bittersweet since today is my last blog post as a designer for CTK. My scrappy heart is crying but I have to step down a bit because of my health. I have a spinal disc herniation in my neck which cause me bad head and neck pain. So that's why I unfortunately have to resign. I hope we will meet here and/or on the social media even in the future. Thank you Trina, Nathatlie and the whole CTK team and everyone of you lovelies out there for this amazing time here with you. You guys are awesome, always!!

Anyway, I have some lovely inspiration for you today using the beautiful February POSSIBILITIES Life Crafted Kit. I opted for a spread for my CTK Life Crafted Album. I just love creating in that format.

My oldest daugther got married with her love of her life this February 15th so this spread is a tribute of love.








And there you have it! Now it's your turn and don't forget to share with us on CTK Fan Page and /or Instagram @citrustwistkits #citrustwistkits. We can't wait to see what magic you'll create.
Be sure to head over to the CTK shop and grab some goodies or maybe sign up for a subscription, you'll absolutely love it!



Lots of love and blessings Anna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment